The WLAN Module enables 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
It can be used to integrate the NEXUS into an existing network or to provide a separate, isolated network for the smart home gadgets.
It supports all modern connection and security standards to ensure secure operation.
The software supports graphical configuration of multiple modules.
This means you can easily launch or connect multiple access points.
The key features are:
- Works as a client in the existing WLAN network
- Works as an access point e.g.: as an isolated network for smart home gadgets
- Modern encryption standards including WPA3 are supported
- Supported by upstream mt76 Linux driver
- Enhanced kernel driver support
- Supported modes:
- Access Point
- Supports IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) support with 2 antennas
- 5GHz or 2.4GHz networks
- Up to 866 Mbit/s transmission rate
- IEEE 802.11w-2009
- CE certified
- FCC certified
|Max. speed 802.11n||300 Mbit/s|
|Max. speed 802.11ac||866 Mbit/s|
|Max. net-speed*||150 Mbit/s (ac,n)|
|Max. power consumption||2.5W|
|Max. channel width||80MHz|
|Operating frequencies||2.400GHz-2.4835GHz / 5.150GHz-5.825GHz|
|Modulations||OFDM (BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM)|
|Operating temp. range||-20°C – 50°C (without active cooling)|
- Getestet mit iperf3